Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 18: And Yet

“When I look up into the night skies and see the work of your fingers-the moon and the stars you have made-I cannot understand how you can bother with mere puny man, to pay any attention to him! And yet you have made him only a little lower than the angels.”
Psalm 8: 3-5, TLB


And Yet…

I can not help in this moment to be in awe of the And Yet.

To simply thank God, for the “And Yet."


To list in gratefulness all of the amazing ways that He says to each of us,
And Yet:


I sinned,
And Yet He loved me.

I shook my fist at Him,
And Yet He forgave me.

I knew His ways and made excuse for myself,
And Yet He accepted my broken apologies.

I fell short of the plans He had for me,
And Yet He chose to work them for good.

I forgot so many times to thank Him,
And Yet He gave me so many reasons to thank Him.

I behaved as if I was without worth,
And Yet He designed me for a beautiful purpose.

And Yet He confers His love, His honor, and His grace upon me.

And Yet...


Lord,

Help me never to forget the beautiful words, And Yet. You have loved me in ways undeserved, and I marvel. How I pray that my life will shine with your amazing... And Yet.

How I love You!

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment